Our logo design service in Mississauga
In order to provide you with the best quality printing in Mississauga, it first starts with a structurally sound logo. Our design services are broken down into 4 categories: Vectorization, Logo Design, Digitization, Custom T-shirt Design.
VectorizationDuring the ordering process one of the first things we will request is a vector file of your logo. However, that request is often met with blank stares or responses like “can’t you just pull the logo from my site?” Well the simple answer to that is no, and here’s why. Let’s dive in and discuss the differences between raster and vector images. A raster image is constructed using a fixed number of colored pixels, they can’t be dramatically resized without compromising their resolution so almost all of the photos found on the web and in print catalogs are raster images. JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs are common raster image types. Vector images, alternatively, allow for more flexibility. Constructed using mathematical formulas rather than individual colored blocks, vector file types such as EPS, AI and PDF are excellent for creating graphics that frequently require resizing. So to sum it up, we only accept vector file images to give you the best quality prints possible. Artwork needs to be in one of the following “vector” file formats to be camera ready (ready for us to use):
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 or earlier (.ai)
- Encapsulated Post Script (.eps)
- Corel X5 or earlier
- High Quality Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- JPEG (.jpg)
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd) – if you have this type of file I can help walk you through saving it the correct way, as long as it was created in photoshop from the beginning of the design phase.
- Tagged Image Format (.tif)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Please do not submit Microsoft Word, Publisher or Power Point files as “Camera Ready” artwork